Monday, December 3, 2012

Our first few weeks

 Keegan’s first 2 weeks have flown by! They have been filled with family and friends coming to visit-we are so lucky to have such amazing people in our life! Kenny and Cheryl, my parents and Nicole came and saw us on Monday night. Uncle Casey came early Tuesday morning and Ryan, Kaci and their girls and Jill came and saw us on Tuesday and Laura and her kiddos came on Wednesday. And then Casey and Marianne, Pete and Kendal came on Sunday. It was great to see everyone and show off our little mr. I love the picture of Keeg and Oaklee. She is a month and 2 days older than Keegan and he weighs more than her :) I grow big babies!

Keegan has been such an easy going baby! Bryke’s first couple weeks were pretty stressful with his jaundice and us being first time parents. I feel like we at least kind of know what we’re doing the second time around. Bryke has been so good with Keegan. The first couple nights were rough on him but now it’s like Keegan has always been here. He tells us, “play baby” and grabs the boppy and puts it down on the floor so that Keegan can sit down by him and play with him. He gives him a million kisses a day and is learning to be gentle with him. It melts my heart to see him love his little brother so much!

 Ter is superman! He has been juggling school, a newborn, a tired wife and crazy almost 2 year old and doing an amazing job! I don’t know how he does it all but I am so thankful for his willingness to help and all he does for us! I really can’t say it enough how amazing of a dad he is. Bryke just lights up when daddy gets home and Ter is so good with Keegan {not so much on diaper changing :) but with everything else!} I am so incredibly grateful that my boys have Ter for their dad-I count that as one of my greatest blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment