Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas with the Haneys

It was my parents turn for us to spend Christmas with them so after a  little stop in Raft River we headed to Filer to keep the party going! We got there Sunday afternoon and then that evening we went and saw the lights in the South Hills. It was freezing-but worth it since this was the last year they were doing the lights at that spot! I'm not sure Bryke really cared but now we can at least tell him he saw them :) 

Christmas morning was so great! I think Ter and I were both way more excited to see Bryke open his presents and he didn't disappoint. We got a video of him opening the pan we got him and he opens it and says, "A pan!" like it is a million bucks it is the cutest thing ever! The boys got spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa and their cousins and Ter spoiled me-thanks sweetie! Laura and Ryan and their families came out later in the afternoon and then it was chaos with all the kids but they had a blast (in between the fights) playing with all their new toys. I think sharing and no pushing are going to be our theme for the new year :) It was so great to be together with everyone-we love you all! Thanks for spoiling us rotten and just being the greatest family I could ask for!

Wednesday we shipped Bryke off to Aunt Jill's where he had his first sleep over away from Mom and Dad-Jill said he did really well thank heavens! When we live in Filer I think we are going to have to make this happen a little more :) We picked him up and headed back to  Pocatello on Thursday for our last leg of the Christmas marathon-a Jazz game!

Most of my Christmas posts are about family, food and presents but we really do know the reason for the season and I am so thankful for the birth of our Savior! We hope your holiday was merry and bright!



No comments:

Post a Comment