Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Halloween was pretty low key for us this year. Bryker was Bob the Builder and looked pretty darn cute if I do say so :) I needed a quick costume for Bunco night and went as a magic 8 ball and then we went to a little Halloween party and Ter “dressed up” as a sugar daddy. It was so fun to see Bryke start to catch on to everything. You could almost see the little light bulb come on oh if I say something they give me candy! He was so cute!

We did our trick or treating at the ward trunk or treat and the turnout was great but I just couldn’t believe that this how the majority of trick or treating is done now. As a parent I think it is great to go to one place and be done but it makes me kind of sad for the kids. I remember when my dad would drop us off in some neighborhood we didn’t know anyone and we would make the rounds. Now you just don’t do that for safety reasons and it seems like so many people don’t even turn their lights on anymore-kind of sad!

We attempted carving a pumpkin but between Bryke refusing to put his hand inside and then puking all over the place I think it would be considered a fail-there’s always next year! Happy Halloween!

Bryke took a barf break in the middle of carving :(


Is he not the cutest Bob the Builder you have ever seen?! Ter went as a Sugar Daddy (sugar in his carrier) and I was a magic 8 ball

No comments:

Post a Comment