Thursday, November 8, 2012

Big Mama Update

Things are going great! I went in at 36 weeks and I was already dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced. I was super excited but then came home and checked back on the blog on found that I was pretty much the same as I was with Bryker which wasn’t very encouraging. One week later at 37 weeks I was at a 3 and 70% effaced that gave me lots more hope and he stripped my membranes so I am crossing my fingers that this little mr. is coming sooner than later! Dr. Clifford said that he thought I would go on my own and since he is leaving the 16th-21st I really hope he is right and that it happens before he leaves-it stresses me out to think about having another dr. for the delivery!

I think this pregnancy (at least the last part) has been a little rougher than with Bryke-probably because of the little B man (lots of back pain). It’s tough to be pregnant and chase a toddler around! But it has also kept me 20 lbs lighter this time around so I can’t really complain. And I shouldn’t complain at all I am getting another little man to join our family! I really am so grateful for the wonderful blessing of being a mother and getting to love and raise these children that Heavenly Father has entrusted to Ter and I. I really couldn’t ask for a better “job” in life-I love my boys! All that being said I really wouldn’t be sad if baby boy decided to come a little early-come out and meet your mama little Mr.!
32 weeks

34 weeks

37 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment