Thursday, January 3, 2013

So long 2012!

I really think one of the greatest things about a new year is looking back at the last year at all the cherished memories that were made.  This is one of my favorite posts to write because I get to do just that.  And then that makes me so thankful for this blog! You always hear in church the importance of journaling and records and I am so incredibly grateful for that counsel! I just got to take a few minutes and watch Bryke grow up before my eyes, relive our amazing trip to Redfish, be reminded of the miracle of Keegan’s birth and all the other great times that 2012 brought us!

 The whole time looking back through the year I just kept thinking how unbelievably blessed that I am! I have been given a truly amazing life full of the greatest people I could ever ask for. My life is run by 3 of the best boys there ever were! I don’t know how I got so lucky to have Ter for my sweetie and to be the mama of Bryke and Keegan-it boggles my mind! 2012 was full to the brim of great times (and 3 months that were pretty tough while Ter was doing his internship in Burley). We went from a family of 3 to 4, hello little Keegster! We played in the mountains, took lots of trips home and made it through the last real semester of Grad school. Thanks for being so great 2012!

2013 is going to be a big year for us and I can’t wait to see how everything turns out and where we end up. Bring it on 2013!
These are my New Year Resolutions (wish me luck!):

1. be a better, more active mom
2. lose my baby weight and get in shape
3. have a better relationship with my HF read scriptures and pray more
4. buy a house
5. go on a date once a month
6. less time online

Here are our highlights of 2012: (Going through the pictures just made me realize all over again that we have such a great life and I am so thankful for my boys!)

1st camping trip, internship, 1st time bowling, quality time with the ducks, Redfish Challis trip, finding out Keegan was on the way, spending time in the mountains together, playing with Afa and Courtney (neighbors), going to the fair, Grandma’s 80th birthday, baby Oaklee being born, KEEGAN WAS BORN!, Bryker was Bob the Builder for Halloween, we moved to Filer!




So incredibly blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment