Monday, August 15, 2011

J & K Searle

On August 12th Kade and Jill were sealed for time and all eternity in the Twin Falls Temple. My baby sister is a married woman!!!! And oh my did she look gorgeous! It was a beautiful sealing. It was the second time that I was in the temple with all of my siblings and their spouses and my parents-it truly was heaven on Earth. Congrats Kade and Jill-we love you!!







Jill and Kade had a reception in Filer-which was in the cultural hall of the church. It was tented and decked out in beautiful black and white and orchids-fancy! The second one was in Burley and just as beautiful. It was outside and the weather couldn’t have been more perfect! My mom made us our gorgeous skirts and Jill gave us all the pretty necklaces. We took a new family picture and I can’t wait to see how they turn out!


No comments:

Post a Comment