Monday, August 1, 2011

2 sweet years

We celebrated our 2 year anniversary a day early on Saturday while we were in Twin Falls. Bryke got to spend some quality time with his grammie and grandpa and we took off to a wonderful dinner at Jakers and then Ter took one for the team and took me to Harry Potter! We hadn’t been to a movie in forever and I was pretty excited to see Harry Potter. I was our first real date since our little family went from 2 to 3 and it was a much needed night out on the town with my hubby. In honor of 2 years together my 2 most favorite things about my man are: 1. he absolutely loves the little B man and the little B man absolutely loves him (I’m pretty sure dada is going to be his first word) and 2. he’s my best friend that’s all there is too it- I love you babe-thanks for 2 amazing years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment