Sunday, March 6, 2011

1 month

Our little man is a month old! Here are just a few of the million things we love and want to remember about him at this stage:


- when you pick him up he stays in a little ball
- he makes some of the funniest faces when he’s waking up
- could hold his own in a tooting contest
- he is a pincher {don’t really love this one}
- best little snuggler ever
- is in size 1 diapers and weighs close to 10 lbs
- sleeps with his hands by his face like his mama
- noisiest baby you’ll ever meet
- not the greatest nighttime sleeper, is up about every hour and a half
- has little chunky baby cheeks that make you want to kiss him all day long
- is simply {a.d.o.r.e.d.} by his mama and papa


Right after he was born it seemed like anyone I talked to said something along the lines of cherish him while he’s this little they grow up so fast! I kind of just smiled and said oh I will when really I was thinking I can’t wait for him to be old enough to be in a sleeping routine or old enough to hold his wobbly head up and look at us. But my goodness were those people right. I’m going to miss my midnight snuggle sessions and cradling his little head and tucking it under my chin so I can just love on him and all of those other little baby things that seem to change from day to day or week to week. Each milestone is a little miracle and something I’m sure I’ll miss when he moves on to the next stage. (but I will be grateful to get a goodnights sleep whenever that happens :)…) We are so blessed to have this little man forever! Now for the picture overload!



My 2 favorites



Burrito baby!


love this boy!




4 comments:

  1. Sweet pics! We are missing little B man, give him a big hug and kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is adorable! I recommend to every new mom to read the book "12 hours by 12 weeks." I, of course, don't have a baby of my own but the twins I watch (14 months old now) sleep 12 hours every night and have since about 4 months after their mom read the book and implemented the techniques. Babies that are well rested=happy babies, happy parents, and happy nannies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so darling. i totally remember people saying those same things to me about cherishing those moments when they are so little, and i did not....and now i cannot remember what he was like as a little tiny man all cuddly. I had no idea time would go by so quickly. but it is so fun. can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE!!!! We love that little man and can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete