Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Today we made it through all 3 hours of church! Bryker did such a great job. He slept through all of it and got lots of compliments which made his mama smile. It was Mom and Dad who where struggling! It's hard work to get to church on time (ok I'll admit we were only a little late) at 9 on daylight savings time! I even got up 2 hours early! It was so nice to go back to church for all 3 hours. I am so thankful that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm thankful that my little family is sealed together forever and that we have the knowledge and the blessing of the gospel in our lives!
Our little man all ready for church
The stylin' hat Great Aunt Lois sent-love it!
He's just missing a cuban cigar and a smoke ring in this picture :) And maybe a swimsuit instead of  fleece pjs!
Serious case of bedhead
This week is going to have its ups and downs: Big down due to my second to last dentist appointment on Wednesday. I've been pumping (We gave Bryker a bottle this last week and thank heavens he took it like a champ!) so that Ter can watch little B. I'm nervous for the appointment I hate the dentist! But I am so grateful for the Idaho Smiles program that allows me to go and have all my cavities filled (up to a total of 12-pregnancy was rough on my mouth!)
BIG up because Friday is my birthday -23- woo hoo!!! We're going home to my parent's house on Friday-can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute and too funny about the cuban cigar and smoke ring!!! you guys are too fun!!! I love being a great aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, he is the cutest little man! Oh we love him! I hope we get to meet him before we move! We sure miss you guys and hope all is well in Poci :)

    ReplyDelete