Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Way Overdue Catch Up Time

Washington Bound
A few months ago we got to hop in the car with my parents and Carson and head to Walla Walla Washington to see my little sister Jill graduate. I am so proud of this beautiful little lady who is so independent and full of fire! Next step for her is Dental Hygiene school at CSI-so glad she will be closer to home!

Just a cute picture of Cars-love this little guy! The amazing house J stayed in for her last little bit in Walla Walla-lucky girl!

The Heward house
Our friends Adam and Tori have the cutest house in Rigby that is the perfect place for everyone to get together. This is a picture of me, Kash and Tori. These girls are great! I know I’ve said it before but I am so thankful that Terry has a great group of friends and that of the wives get along so well!

Family Camping trip to Soda
We got to have a little mini-reunion with Terry’s parents and siblings at a cabin in Soda and played at Lava and had so much fun! Thanks for such a great weekend Mom and Dad Darrington!

This is pretty close to perfect for me!

Annual Fourth of July in Raft River
We made the trip down for the 4th of July party and loved every minute of it! I love this tradition and the people we get to see every year-can’t wait for next year!
Macey's Blessing
We got to go home for Macey's blessing and I'm so glad we did! Zach gave her an amazing blessing. This picture is when they were trying to do a quick family pic after the blessing. Carson is the funniest little kid ever. This is the best smile anyone could get out of him even with a ton of bribing! I absolutely love this little family and feel very blessed to have such a wonderful older sister to look up to and be a great example of what a mom should be-I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment