Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Things are Starting to Change!

My first thought on this is THank Goodness!!! The whole first trimester was kind of rough but now (I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow:) ) things are starting to look up. For awhile there it was grillled cheese everyday and becoming best friends with the toilet. I know other ladies have it so much worse than I did but boy am I glad to be coming into trimester #2!


No major changes in the baby bump area I think I'm at the stage that just makes people wonder did she eat way to much for lunch or is there a little more going on in there?? Smells aren't making me as sick anymore so I can finally make dinner and be a wife now! (Terry has been Amazing about making dinner every night!)


Speaking of my sweetie-he started graduate school on Tuesday!! That is our major change right now. He's got a pretty heavy load but so far I think he's likin it he just has to get back into the swing of school. And I am home alone now!! I've been looking for a job and no luck so far but hopefully that'll change soon. I went onto campus for a job fair and I think it's safe to say that Rexburg put me in a little bubble. I'm glad Terry is the one going to a new school and not me!


The big question on our minds is what is this little cutie going to be?! Just pretend they're in two different pods because there is definitely only 1 in this pod!! Lots of people seem to think its a boy. No mommy instincts from me yet but only 5 more weeks we'll know!!
Sorry for a kind of boring post but this is us lately and I've promised myself that I'm going to try and do a better job journaling the pregnancy. Hope your day is great!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear your leaving the ookey stage. I don't think you'll get very big, but baby bumps are cute! I am super excited to find out if you're having a boy or girl, there's a couple things i want to make you but i'll wait till i know. Miss you two, kendal is babbling hello to you!

    ReplyDelete