Monday, December 5, 2011

just right


Today I went to get Bryke out of his crib and as he reached his little arms up to me I had one of those moments where everything just clicks. You know when you know you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be doing exactly what you’re supposed to be doing. Some days staying at home all day with my little monster is pretty tough but then I have little moments like this and it makes it all worth it. It’s in these little moments that I realize that my life is truly blessed. Yes I have horrible green carpet, Ter always leaves his shoes right in front of the door and Bryke has started to bite but if I look a little deeper I see whats at the core of those silly complaints; that I have a warm house on a cold day, a loving husband and a happy, healthy baby boy. For every little thing that I could complain about I have 100 more to be thankful for. I just had a great day today and wanted to remember the feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment