Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day 2011

   We got to spend the day being spoiled by my parents! Ter has class on Saturdays this semester so we hung out until he was done and then drove to Idaho Falls to go to the Bodies Exhibit. It was amazing and just crazy! My favorite part was the blood vessel section. They injected this dye stuff (very official term I know) into the vessels which then hardened and then the rest of the body was dissolved away. You wouldn’t believe the amount of blood vessels in our body!
     After the exhibit we went out to lunch at Famous Dave’s where we got our fill of the most amazing bbq off a trash can lid! When we couldn’t possibly eat anymore we headed home and then the guys started watching football so my Mom and I snuck away and I got some quality mama time in. It was so much fun to be able to spend the day with my parents! We are so lucky that they live close enough to drive over for the day. Thanks for such a great day Mom and Dad!
                 






No comments:

Post a Comment