Wednesday, May 11, 2011

1st Mother's Day


I can’t believe that I had my first mother’s day-that’s just crazy to me. I remember making my mom cards and singing her primary songs in Sacrament. I’m just a baby I can’t have my own baby!! But boy am I so glad I do! My little man has changed me for the better. I have this little person who depends on me for so much. He is my whole day and night :) I don’t think he’ll ever know just how much I love him but I am going to spend my whole life trying! Being a mom is so much more than I could have asked for or even hoped for. All the blow outs, very little sleep, spit up and pee on the couch slip cover are worth it when Bryke gives me one of his smiles or falls asleep in my arms. Bryker, I’m so glad I’m your mama. I feel so lucky to call you mine forever!

Ter and the B man spoiled me and gave me a jeep stroller for my special day. Now it just needs to get warm so we can use it!! I also got a very special bouquet of flowers. Ter wrote me his own versions of “roses are red violets are blue”. My favorite went like this : Roses are red Violets are blue thanks for cleaning up Bryker’s poo. I am one lucky girl- I love my boys!

 I’ve had the very best examples of mothers I could ever have in my sister and Mom. These two ladies amaze me every day. I call both of them almost every day with some question about cooking, the B man or just to chat. They both love their families so much and show me the kind of mom I hope I can one day be. I love you both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment