Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter

Easter came and went this year with no egg dying or baskets. We got a couple bags of candy and called it good. It’s crazy how last year I was stressing about what to put in Ter’s basket and this year with the birth of our little man I’ve got much more important things to think about. It’s up to Ter and me to teach Bryke about our Savior. Of course we’ll be better parents next year and have the baskets and eggs but more importantly I want Bryker to know, to really know, the meaning of Easter is our Savior and that that He lived and died and lives again. I want to be the kind of mom that doesn’t just teach by what she says but by what she does. I want him to know that his dad and I have a testimony and love our Savior. I know with all my heart that my Savior loves me and suffered so much so that I could live with Him again. If Bryker can know this one day too then I’ll be the happiest mom alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment