Thursday, April 29, 2010
For our wedding some of the Darrington side cousins got us an awesome tent, cooler and sleeping bags-amazing present!! When we went to use our tent the first time one of the poles were broken but the nice company sent us a new one for FREE! We decided to test it out...in our living room. I tried to get Terry to sleep in it but he voted for the bed and won. On our way back from Utah we stopped at Smith & Edwards (coolest store ever!) and got camping chairs! I feel like were real outdoor people now with our tent and chairs. Now Summer just needs to decide to stay so we can use everything!!
A few saturdays ago Terry's sister Nicole and her husband Jordan came up (or over or down I always get confused with that stuff) for a fishing adventure! Terry had got the scoop on some good fishing spots from friends so we were set. We packed a cooler and stopped and got some worms (yuck!) and then took off. I'm not sure where we went just somewhere around here but we had so much fun! It was a little chilly throughout the day but it was such a relaxing fun day. And you'll never believe how many fish we caught...0 notta zilch :( its's ok though cause it just gives us an excuse to go out again! Thanks for coming and playing with us Jordan and Nicole!No fish but I did catch my first Chaco tan of the summer
I put a worm on all by myself and I am pretty proud of it!
We met Terry's friend Jared at the last spot we tried and he caught 2 fish in the first 10 minutes he was there! He was nice enough to invite us and Adam and Tori over to their apartment on Sunday to enjoy the fish. It was delicious! I feel really lucky that Terry has such good friends up and that their wives are all alot of fun! It has been fun to hangout with all of them and get to know them better.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Hey all you lucky people out there I would like to introduce you to our b-e-a-utiful neice Mackie Jo Haney. She was born April 10th at 8:11 p.m. and weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz (I think) and was 20 inches long. Her mama Kaci was so stinkin tough and didn't go to the hospital til she was already a 7! I'm a total believer that there are some cute babies and definitely some not so cute babies Mackie is definitely a cute baby! Ryan and Kac are amazing parents already and it didn't take long for Mackie to have them wrapped around her pretty little finger. We can't wait to go home again and get some snuggle time in with this gorgeous little girl and who knows, by then Laur might have already had her pretty little girl too! It's baby time!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Holy Smokes it has been forever since I posted anything! Here is what we've been up to real quick: (and not very many pics because my camera is throwing a fit lately!)
- Had an awesome girls trip to Pocatello with my sisters and mom so Jill could check out ISU's dental hygiene program (she just found out she got accepted to CSI's program, she was 1 of 10 people to be chosen with over 100 applicants. We are so proud of her!!!)
- Had a great birthday at home with everyone Woo Hoo 22!
- Cutest little present ever!
- Went to my good friend Madye and Dustin's sealing in Twin Falls. They are such a pretty couple! I am so blessed to have such great friends! The other boy in the photo is Trent. Me, Dustin and Trent did everything together the summer before Dustin left for his mission.
- My and my hubby-I.love.this.boy.
- While home for the wedding we went to my sister in law's Kaci's bridal shower. She hit the jackpot and got some super cute stuff.
- Laura, Zac and Carson came to visit us here in Rexburg and we had such a great time. (my camera deleted all my pics of this fun visit :( We built Carson a tent, played dominos, took them up on campus and went to the Nature Pond. We can't wait for them to come back!
- For our week off of school we headed home for our nephew David's baby blessing and got the best surprise ever when Kaci went into labor on Saturday April 10th and had Mackie Jo Haney at 8:11 pm. She is the sweetest little baby. Ryan is the best dad ever he is so good with her and is already wrapped around her precious little finger!
- We took a little side trip to Logan and had dinner with Terry's cousin Eric and my best friend Rachel, such a fun night!! We went and visited all the cousins in Logan and then stayed at Casey and Marianne's apartment and loved every second we got with Kendall.
- Then we hopped over to Salt Lake and went to the Joseph Smith movie and visited Temple Square. It was awesome to get out of Rexburg for a bit. We stayed with my Grandma in Ogden. I am so thankful for the loving family that I have!