Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So Much to be thankful for!

I need to be better about not just posting about the crafts I do so here is hopefully my first of more details of the Darrington life post!

For Thanksgiving Terry and I headed to Filer for Wednesday through Sunday. It was a busy holiday! Wednesday we just hung out at home and got ready for the big dinner. It was so nice to be able to just chat with my mom. I made a pumpkin roll that night and she did some other baking. I love my mama! Then Thursday we had an amazing dinner. My Haney grandparents came over and shared the day with us-they are so great! If Terry and I can be live half as great of lives as they have we will be just fine. We took some new family pictures before dinner-hopefully I'll be able to post some soon. Friday is when things got a little crazy. Well for Jill Thursday night when she camped out at BestBuy for some good deals. That girl has the best shopping luck ever! The rest of us started at 3:45 am and kept going till about noon. It's crazy but one of our best traditions. On Saturday we through a suprise 50th birthday for my dad. We had breakfast and lots of great people came. Way to pull it all off mom, even with your number mishap :) Throughout the trip I was working like crazy on a few Christmas presents. I'll post one but the other is a surprise for my sister Laura who I know would peek if I posted so after Christmas I'll show them all. The break from Rexburg and being with family was much needed. I am so thankful that both our families live close enough to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment