Sunday, July 26, 2015

wrapping up July

We went and visited Grandma at work and then went exploring and found a blue fountain!




Best yard sale sign I have ever seen and my huge wasp sting!

We tagged along with daddy to a mutual activity at Dierkes and had the best time. It is so fun to be able to take the boys to places that I grew up going to!

Our garden is doing so awesome this year and the raspberries even producing even though we just transplanted them this year!


 We had a big party for Grandpa Haney's 94th birthday and got to see lots of family. What a great man with an amazing posterity!

This group of people! How did we get so lucky to live so close to one another?? I wouldn't trade them for anything! Ter was and still is close to his cousins and I really hope that we can say the same for our family in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment