Sunday, June 2, 2013

I love my life!

 I love this life that I have! Things have been crazy with Ter starting his new job and us jumping into the house buying process but when I look at these sweet handsome faces everything is A-ok! Oh and the Bryke's nice owie under his eye is from "mommy dropping the cheese" as he would tell you. I went to get the cream cheese out of the fridge and dropped it and when I went to catch it kind of just hit it and made it go faster right to his face-bad mommy moment.

Bryke is a little obsessed with lining up and parking all of his toys.
 Laura scored us this awesome bike trailer for a super good deal. It has been on my wish list for ever-we love it!
 Keegster had his first experience with the fever patches poor little mr. and he is still just as cute as ever just like his big brother and daddy. I love my boys!

1 comment:

  1. So cute...I want to see pictures of the house...And we all have those bad mommy moments...good thing they forget and love us....Miss you guys and we just saw you.

    ReplyDelete