Saturday, August 11, 2012

24 weeks-you're as big as a canteloupe baby boy!



Time really is flying and in this case I think it’s perfectly ok! We can’t wait to meet you baby boy! I am getting uncomfortable a lot quicker this time around but Bryke keeps me going so there isn’t much time to dwell on it. I am a little nervous for this little man to come into the world I feel like he never stops moving in my belly so I’m sure that he’ll keep us hopping. Right now we’re pretty sure his name will be Keegan but we’ll see.
I am so excited to be the mama of 2 boys! I see Bryke playing with older boys and I just can’t wait until his little brother is here and they can grow and play together. One of my deepest wishes is that they will have a good relationship. I want so badly to be able to raise kids who love each other and want to be around each other. If we can do this I will be the world’s happiest mom!
Can’t wait to meet you baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair cut is so cute. You look amazing...yes being uncomfortable stinks...but it is worth it in the end

    ReplyDelete