Monday, July 30, 2012

Never-ending Summer

 May started my summer of single parenthood. That’s a little dramatic but it not too far off. Ter started his 12 week long field work in Burley which took him to live in Raft River with his parents to cut down on the commute and left us in Pocatello during the week. Lots of people have asked me why didn’t you just move to Raft River too? Each time making me feel like a not so great wife but we’ve made it! Being separated for most of the summer had one big perk-it really made us appreciate the time that we did have together. Our weekends were spent at the zoo, swimming, camping and just hanging out. I am so thankful that Ter works so hard for our family but I’m even more thankful that we only have one week left-I’ve missed my handsome man!
 Just hangin' out with dad, getting in trouble while he's gone and watching a baseball game with his girlfriend Kaylee.
First camping trip for the B man! We went up Heglar canyon and found the perfect little spot to stay for the night. Bryke did SO good! He does really well around the fire and slept better that night than any of the other nights we stayed at Grandma's! So fun to be able to spend some fun outdoors time together!

We took a trip to Grandma Kris' house and got in lots of good cousin and Grandma time. I love seeing Bryke play with his cousins!

 Take me with you Daddy-I miss you a whole bunch when your gone!







No comments:

Post a Comment