Sunday, November 6, 2011

busy trip home

November has had a great start! Bryke and I took off for Filer on Wednesday and got to stay and play with Grandma Kris and Grandpa until Sunday. While we sure busy while we were there! We surprised Grandma at work on Wednesday by coming a day early, Thursday I got a temporary crown put on, Friday we tried to go to the Gold Mine in Hailey but it was closed {which we found out when we were all loaded up in the truck and on the road}, Saturday I went to Maureena and KC’s sealing and then later we went to the reception, after the reception my Mom stayed with Bryke and I went to Kiwi Loco with Trent and Dustin and Madye {so fun to catch up with them!} and finally on Sunday we got to see Daddy again at Rebecca’s blessing. Whoo! Busy trip but so much fun!

 Meena and KC’s sealing was amazing! Meena and I have been friends since the 8th grade and it was such a neat experience to be able to be with her in the temple on her special day. She is the sweetest girl and KC is the luckiest guy!  I love you Meena!


It was great to be able to visit with all the friends who came to support Meena-I'm really thankful for the good friends that I had in high school and that we're still friends today.


 Sunday was Rebecca’s blessing and it was the first time that Ter’s family has all been together since Cody got home in August. It was great to be able to be with everyone and we even managed to get all the grandkids in one place for a picture. 6 grandkids in less than 2 years-holy smokes!


1 comment:

  1. It was fun seeing everyone. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete