Monday, March 9, 2015

a name and a blessing

What a great day! Ter gave Grady an absolutely beautiful blessing. The part that stood out to me the most is when Ter blessed Grady that he would be close to his brothers and have a good relationship with them. That is something that is at the top of my list of mommy dreams. I want to raise our boys so that they love each other and have unbreakable bonds and I know that with the Lord's help Ter and I can do that. I felt the spirit so strong this day. Surrounded by our family and friends and having such a sweet little boy who is so fresh from Heaven made me so aware of the love that my Heavenly Father has for me. I know that he loves me and is mindful of my family and our needs. He has given me the greatest blessing I could ever ask for in that of being a mama to my sweet crazy boys. And on top of that He has blessed me with the greatest partner in crime to figure this parenting thing out with. I am so thankful to a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I know the gospel is true and that knowledge is such a comfort to me. Because of this gospel and the love that my Savior has for me I can live with my family {forever}--is there any greater promise?! I have a testimony and I guess that this is one small way that I can share it :) So if there is anyone reading this that would like to know more go checkout this great website lds.org or feel free to ask me any questions! 
We love you Grady Allan Darrington!!






No comments:

Post a Comment