Happy birthday Bryker T! I can't believe you are 4! Here are some things about you that we don't want to forget:
- you are a great big brother (most of the time)! You and Keegan are starting to play better together and it makes mommy so happy when I peak in the toy room and see you playing together
- You make up the best nicknames for Grady...puppy booger baby, hotdog baby and little koala bear are a few of my favorites
- You go to pre-school Monday-Friday and really like it. You can sing the ABC's and recognize almost all your letters. You can count to about 25-you are such a smarty!
- You got a new pair of cowboy boots so phase 2 of being obsessed with boots has started
- When I ask you what you want to be when you grow up you say a farmer :)
- You are super scared of needles. I one comes on on a cartoon you run out of the room
- You love going to primary-you came home from your first day and said that it was the best day ever!
- Your favorite toys are legos and your helipcopters
- You can ride your bike with no training wheels!
- You still end up in Mommy and Daddy's bed just about every night you little stinker!
You are such a special boy with a big heart and we love you so so much!