Monday, October 8, 2012

Conference Weekend

Down on the farm with daddy :)

We headed to Raft River for conference weekend which also happened to be the start of beet harvest. I don’t know who was more excited to ride in the big trucks and tractors, Terry or Bryker. Ter had been talking it up all week to Bryker and getting him excited for it so he wouldn’t be scared this time. (I think all the bob the builder at our house might have helped a little too :)…) They took off riding with Grandma on Saturday morning and I got to enjoy the first session of Conference in total silence-it was pretty great.

I am so thankful for Conference. I can remember when it was just a whole lot of church in one weekend but now I really look forward to the messages and words of the Prophet and our leaders. It seems like they are always trying to lift us up and I am so grateful for their encouragement and hope.

In between sessions we ran into Burley and met up with my parents who spoiled us rotten with lunch at The Upper Crust-thanks Mom and Dad! I think we did pretty good getting both sets of parents in in 1 weekend-we love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment