Monday, April 25, 2011

Teeth Terrors




No Bryker doesn't have any teeth yet (thank heavens!) but his mama has a new filling in just about everyone of her's now! All of my cavitites are finally filled! I have been to the dentist almost every month since October and EVERY week in April. 12 or 13 cavities down and only 1 root canal to go. Looking back teeth troubles were {by far} the worst pregnancy symptom ever-I h.a.t.e the dentist!! But I can't say enough how thankful I am for the Idaho Smiles program and the awesome dentist that I had-it didn't hurt either that he was the best smelling old(er) man I ever met! Ter thinks I have a little crush on him and he's probably right :) Just have to get this root canal out of the way and then say adios to the dentist for a long time-hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment